Daily Strugglies “Another dead calorie” zesty chicken dish
- 4 6-oz boneless, skinless chicken-breast halves
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 limes, halved
- 4 ears corn, shucked
- 1/4 c. cilantro, chopped
- 2 tbsp. chopped green olives
- 1 oz. Manchego cheese, finely grated
- 1 1/2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- Season boneless, skinless chicken-breast halves with salt and pepper and grill on medium-high to cook through, 5 to 6 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, grill limes, cut sides down, and corn until charred, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Cut corn from cob and toss in bowl with juice of 2 lime halves, then chopped cilantro, chopped green olives, grated Manchego cheese, and pinch each salt and pepper.
- Serve chicken with corn and remaining lime halves and drizzle with a mixture of olive oil and smoked paprika.
Per serving: 355 calories, 13 g fat (3.5 g saturated), 21 g protein, 315 mg sodium, 21 g carb, 2 g fiber