Filling out online surveys can be quite frustrating!
Follow my seven simple tips below and it should ease up 99% of the anger in your soul caused from being dropped midway into completing a survey for a reward.
- Be honest companies are paying you to give your true opinion in order to improve their product or business.
- Take your time and read each answer carefully, be sure you are reading and not skimming! Companies love changing questions around to make sure your paying close attention.
- Write down the name of the survey, the company who’s paying you, and the time it took you to complete it from start to finish.
- Answer all prequalification questions the same exact way every single time. **Unless your nationality, marital status, number of dependants or income has really changed, *stay consistent**
- When you are asked to give a thoughtful answer please do just that. Ensure your words are spelled correctly and you use the proper punctuation.